Tuesday, September 1, 2009

101 in 1001 update.


Time for that every two week update that I haven't been giving ever two weeks. 

So the list is going slowly, but at least somethings are getting closer to being accomplished. Read about what 101 in 1001 is. 

Giving gratitude once a month - haven't been too bad on this. You can look up my posts on Change, 101 in 1001 - not so good and Giving Thanks. It's been a good to reflect back and think about what I am thankful for each month. 

I put another handwritten thank-you card in the mail today. I guess you'll just have to wait and see who the lucky person is.

I did put in a huge order or photos from snapfish this week. You can now order your photos off of Facebook from snapfish. I'll let you know how they turn out.

I finally tried a new recipe, and I promise to post it soon. This one I got from one of my clients, that is turning out to be a great friend too. Robin and I are actually headed over there for supper tonight, so I might come back with another one.

Working on calling my grandparents every month. Got August done, and it was great to catch up with both sets of them.

Going to church 12 times in 12 months. Went TWICE in August, and that's all I could have gone, since I was on the road all the other weekend. Pretty impressed with myself.

And finally, I kind of sold one of my pictures. My sister bought a copy of the photo that I entered in the LPC photo contest. She had it printed on canvas and gave it to one of her friends as a wedding gift. I really want to start printing my photos on canvas this year. I got some great inspiration going through the Western Art Showcase at the Calgary Stampede this summer. Now I just need to find the money and time.


That's the update. Maybe in two weeks I'll have a little more progress!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture you sold to Stacy. I seen the finished product on the weekend. Would look great on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also LOVE that picture Crystal!!!!! When we launch Copper West - I think we should feature a few of your photos with the potential to do the same - buy your photos. SO proud of you Crystal - you're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments ladies! Robyn I would love to be able to do that. One day I would really like to launch into selling my artwork on a more regular bases.

    That photo is one of my favorites as well. It was taken in the Flint Hills of Kansas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...