Thursday, October 1, 2009

As promised

The second half...

As I mentioned for the past couple of months our team has been working on a new national advertising campaign. Although, I have been involved in many marketing campaigns, this was the first time I had worked on a project that would have this kind of reach. I'll admit at times I questions my abilities and was a little stressed, encouragement and an amazing end result made it all worth it though! I am extremely grateful for this opportunity. Now let's hope some people buy some Angus bulls because of them.

And here they are, just a few of the ads for the 2009-2010 American Angus Association National Advertising Campaign.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...