Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hitting the Airways - I am Angus

Who knew...

That when I took the job at API Creative Media two years ago who knew that projects I was working on would end up on TV! Tomorrow, Jan. 4, I am Angus is going to be airing on RFD-TV - 9 p.m. eastern time. I am Angus tells the stories of people who's lives are impacted by the Angus breed - from breeders, to feedlot owners to grocery store people. There is also a segment in the show on the history of the National Western Stock Show, including the story of the Charolais steer, in the 70s, that was painted black and shown as an Angus steer. I hope you all enjoy the program, and for those of you that don't get RFD-TV you can see some of the segments on our YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/apicreativemedia, and search for I am Angus.


2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see these! I loved the first one you posted on here a while back....impressive, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tiffany! It is very exciting. I am going to be adding some more of the videos on here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...