Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's the first Thursday in May...

And your point is...

It means either you are suffering from a headache do to your Cinco de mayo fun last night, or you recognize that it is the National Day of Prayer.

I don't want to talk about all the controversy that surrounds this day. I just want to say that prayer is an important part of my life, and when I let God take the lead things seem to go in a better direction. They are actually going in a really great direction right now. So think about it.

What I also want to draw your attention to is this guy called Rev Run. I used to love his MTV reality show, Run's House. He's a cool guy. I now follow him on Twitter (@RevRunWisdom), and this is what he says.

And my favorite one. 




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like that "EGO" one! Thanks for visiting me. Falling asleep to the sound of rain on a tin roof is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...