Friday, November 12, 2010

North American International Livestock Exposition

Another cattle show 

The blog might be a little quiet during the next fews day, as I am headed to the North American International Livestock Exposition or the NAILE. I first started attending this show when I was in college for the Livestock Judging contest, first while I was attending Butler Community College and then while I was at K-State. Now my job takes me to Louisville ever year, and I don't mind one bit!

Louisville is such a great show with a wonderful atmosphere. The holidays are in the air, it's a chance for me to catch up with friends from all over the country, tension can be felt as college seniors compete in their last livestock judging contest ever, and Louisville just wouldn't be Louisville without those green shavings in the showring and the organist playing for the onlooking crowd.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the past couple of years.







1 comment:

  1. I was fortunate to live in Louisville for five years. NAILE was my favorite place to be after Churchill.

    Now I live in Alaska and even the State Fair shows are a poor imitation of a local fair in America. As a 4-H leader I have a Hippology team and a livestock judging team. Our goal is NAILE in 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...