Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Does agriculture honestly affect everyone?

Yeah. 

Did you run warm water for a 20 minute shower this morning? Then stand up for farmers.



This is an awesome video produced by a group of students from Texas A&M called Farmers Fight. I am pretty impressed with their passion, and I am glad that these young people are the future food producers of our nation.


On a random side note because of my love of the K-State Wildcats I really don't care for Texas A&M, however I really wish they didn't leave the Big 12. We met some wonderful Aggies on our honeymoon. People that embodied the caring, friendly, passionate Big 12 spirit. The same spirit that Jasmine Dillon shared in the this video.

That's all folks. Remember thank a farmer.

3 comments:

  1. Goosebumps!! That was very cool, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely an interesting video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across this video the other day and had to watch it twice - love it! It's so great when things like this can get people thinking about how ag affects their life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...