Friday, February 1, 2013

May you always have cows around

This week one of my good girlfriends asked if I had heard Corb Lund's new song, and if I hadn't I needed to check it out. I checked it out and therefore I present Cows Around.




If you aren't in a position to have cows around I'll let you adopt mine so they can bring you much happiness. Corb even mentions the two breeds of cattle my family own first - Hereford and Simmentals. Yes, that is the kind of thing that makes me happy even when I was up at 6:30 in the morning in -5 F (without the windchill) weather feeding those cows this morning.

p.s. Don't forget about the Country Outfitter gift card giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. This is great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do I need to do to adopt one of yours? Right now, we're not sure we'll be able to afford any.

    I know you're mostly joking. Thanks for the offer. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been listening to this song. We have lots of new babies so maybe I will play it to all the mama cows!
    (http://weekendcowgirl.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...