Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Beauty: The Best Detangling Hair Brush EVER

Recently, I tried out a new hair salon. The girl gave me a great cut, however the product she sent me home with has changed my life. Seriously.

This year my hair has gotten really long. And although I have fine hair it gets supper knotted up/tangled. I had tried to use a pick on as much as possible but somedays it felt like I was ripping chunks of hair out. I was telling the hairdresser about this problem and she said I need a "Wet Brush."


It is called the Wet Brush and seriously it may be the best beauty product I have bought this year. With only a couple passes it will untangle the biggest of knots in my hair. My hairdresser said she not only recommends it to long-haired ladies, but also to little girls. She said it is gentle enough that even little girls can get those awful tangles out of their hair. I believe her.

I have used it both when my hair is wet and dry and it works great both way. You can buy this brush through the Wet Brush website or I have found them at even a better price through Ulta.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It will change your life. Especially for getting those knots out on the underside of your hair that I get from wearing scarves and bulky clothing in the winter.

      Delete
  2. Yay! Needed to find a brush like this!! Hope I can get one here in Australia too. All the windy weather on our farm is making me look like a permanently permed Bon Jovi with huge hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered 2 for my daughters from my hair dresser!!!! I can't wait for them to try them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...