Saturday, February 8, 2014

Turquoise Thursday: Happy Valentine's Day

Turquoise Thursday may be a day late but some of you make have a date tonight or this weekend. The Boy and I celebrated last weekend as this weekend I am at a cattle show for work while he is at home taking care of our own cows. That's how you have to roll when you farm or raise livestock. Just because there is a date on a calendar doesn't mean things will go accordingly.

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day. Whether or not you have a boyfriend or husband in your life there are still lots of people to remind them of how much you love them!

Turquoise Thursday: Happy Valentine's Day

Click on the photo to find out where each of the items are from. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...